Δημοσιεύτηκε · Ενημερώθηκε
ΔΩΡΕΑΝ ΑΓΓΕΛΙΕΣ ΑΠΟ ΤΗ SANTONEWS
- We are a 5 star hotel in Santorini Greece. We have been growing steadily over the past years and have plans for further expansions. We are looking for a experienced Front Office Receptionist, that will add value to our product and strongly support our positive trend. Someone, who will share our passion for excellence and is enthusiastic about creating a unique, unforgettable guest experience. We are looking for an individual who has a solid work experience in the hotel sector, high level of integrity, high concern for quality, cross cultural sensitivity and customer service orientation.
As Front Office Receptionist, you would be responsible for deliver outstanding guest service experience, cross functional control, productivity & profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing and promotional initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with Company standards
- Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolves guest concerns
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Complete audit procedures, as needed
Send us your CV at email@example.com
- University Degree (mandatory), preferably in Hospitality/Tourism sector,
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar position in the field,
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential
- Very good knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset (preferably French and/or German),
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer – oriented
- Excellent MS Office-Computer skills,
- Knowledge of the hotel software Fidelio is an asset
- Excellent Negotiation and Communication Skills
- We are offering a competitive package of salary plus bonuses based on monthly targets and an excellent working environment.